Monday, October 3, 2016

Highlights from the Week of September 26th

I've asked the students to reflect and write a highlight at the end of each day.  On Friday, they pick their highlight of the week! This week, I'm sharing everyone's highlight. Typically, I'll just share a few highlights each week.  


  • Today we did Language Arts 2 times and I had band lessons ~~Gary
  • Social Studies all week was epic ~~Farren
  • My highlight of the week was Language Arts on Friday ~~Madeline
  • My highlight of the week was getting the harder math problem ~~Taylor
  • On Monday we had a celebration ~~Ava
  • My highlight of the week was that we played football ~~Owen
  • My highlight of the week was celebrating my birthday on Friday ~~Miranda
  • My highlight of the week was playing gaga ball on Friday at recess ~~Ezra
  • The day I liked best was the celebration with chalk ~~Brayden
  • My highlight of the week was at recess we played a game of football ~~Sean
  • My highlight of the week was that I got into the PAWS Squad ~~Tara
  • My highlight was doing Problem Strings for math every day this week ~~Maria
  • My highlight of the week was learning the song we did in music today ~~Casey
  • My highlight of the week was watching my students play Chess at snack time ~~Ms. Rhoades 




No comments:

Post a Comment